Value Your Trade
What is the trade-in value of your car? Before you buy a new vehicle from Southland Dodge for your Berwick commute, value your trade to see how much you can get out of your next trade-in and see how much money you can put down towards your new upgrade. Our trade-in value tool is easy to use and only takes minutes to complete, so find out what your current vehicle is worth today.
How to Value Your Trade
To learn what the trade-in value of your car is, you’ll need to enter some basic information into our calculator. To get a quick estimate of your current vehicle’s worth, follow these steps:
- Enter your vehicle’s year, make, model, and trim.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and phone number.
- Enter the year, make, and model of the vehicle for which you’re currently shopping.
- Hit “get your market report”.
Once you find out how much your vehicle is worth, how can you trade in your car? Learn how to trade in your vehicle by bringing your car to our dealership near Des Allmands and following the outlined steps below.
How You Can Trade in Your Car
Not only can you trade in your car at Southland Dodge, but once you drop off your vehicle to our dealership in Houma, we handle the rest of the process for you. Here’s how the trade-in process works:
- Drop off your car at Southland Dodge.
- One of our specialists or service center team members will inspect the vehicle for quality.
- Once the vehicle has been inspected, we’ll make you a cash offer that same day.
Once the appraisal is complete and we make you an offer, you can either accept the offer, decline the offer, or negotiate for a different offer. Unlike other Hahnville dealerships, we don’t pressure you to make a decision that day, and it’s entirely up to you what you do. For more questions about the trading or buying process, visit our finance center.
Learn More at Southland Dodge
What is the trade-in value of your car? Contact us or visit us in Houma to find out how much your car is worth today.